LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR
SUPERVISORS – COMMUNICATION, COACHING AND CONFLICT
|R7 950.00 Includes: Training Manual Assessment Certificate of Competence Or Certificate of Attendance||Duration: 10 Days Time: 09h00 – 15h00 Date: Negotiable Venue: Online or In-House Training is customized to suit client’s requirements.||Unit standard identity: |
10042 SAQA Qualification ID: 615953LP
METHOD OF ASSESSMENT: Practical Applications Problem Solving Techniques Case studies Final Summative Assessment
HOW OUR PROGRAMMES ARE CONDUCTED
- All our programmes are delivered by means of a flexible learning environment.
- We deliver course content and lessons via the platform that you have accessibility to such as Skype, Zoom, Teams, email, etc.
- Interactive help sessions are available to the learner throughout the duration of the course.
- Certification on completion of programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Those seeking to enhance their leadership skills and abilities
- Those looking for a career change
- Leaders experiencing challenges in their workplace with leading and managing their staff and looking for both professional development and personal growth
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style.
- Develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- Developing your style of leadership
- Developing leadership skills-Assertiveness, Problem Solving Skills and motivational skills
- Influence and Persuasion in Leadership
- Collaboration Leadership
- Understanding the dynamics of your team and developing effective communication strategies
- Leading in a remote environment
- Understanding the importance of coaching and how to coach your team
- Conflict management strategies
|MODULE 1||Identifying Leadership Styles|
|What type of Leader am I?|
|MODULE 2||Acquiring and Developing essential Leadership Skills|
|MODULE 3||Leading in a remote environment|
|MODULE 4||Agile’ s facilitation leadership principles|
|MODULE 5||Coaching and Mentoring|
|MODULE 6||Conflict Management|