WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
· Developing your style of leadership
· Developing leadership skills-Assertiveness, Problem Solving Skills and motivational skills
· Influence and Persuasion in Leadership
· Collaboration Leadership
· Understanding the dynamics of your team and developing effective communication strategies
· Leading in a remote environment
· Understanding the importance of coaching and how to coach your team
· Conflict management strategies
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
· Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
· Identify your primary leadership style.
· Develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
· Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
· Explore ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
· Those seeking to enhance their leadership skills and abilities
· Those looking for a career change
· Leaders experiencing challenges in their workplace with leading and managing their staff and looking for both professional development and personal growth
Please contact us if you have any questions relating to this course.
You will be provided materials via email address registered.