Develop marketing strategies in line with portfolio strategy
|R2 100.00 per delegate Includes: Online FacilitationLearner ManualLearner WorkbookFinal SummativeCertificate of Competence Or Certificate of Attendance||Duration: 2 Days Time: 09h00 – 15h00 Date: Negotiable Training is customized to suit client’s requirements.||Unit standard identity: 10069 NQF 4 Qualification ID: 61593 LP: 35928 Qualification Title: FETC Business Administration Services METHOD OF ASSESSMENT: Practical ApplicationsWritten Communication Case studiesFinal Summative Assessment|
A demonstrated understanding of:
- A general understanding of market and competitor dynamics and Consumer and/or customer needs and behaviour.
- A basic understanding of overall business objectives and the core competence of the business.
- A broad understanding of interaction of the elements of the marketing mix.
- A comprehensive understanding of the impact of each strategy element on product positioning.
- An all-round and generic understanding of the role of the portfolio, and different mediums.
- A basic understanding of information sources and systems.
- A broad understanding of how to manage product profitability and what are the profitability drives.
- A comprehensive understanding of the difference between Above The Line (ATL) and Below The Line (BTL).
- A broad understanding of positioning within the market and why it is important.
- An all rounded and generic understanding of the industry, the product and the industry role players.