STRESS & TIME MANAGEMENT
|R 1200.00 per delegate Includes: Online or Personalised tuition Teaching Material Final Summative Certificate of Competence Or Certificate of Attendance||Duration: 1 Day Time: 09h00 – 15h00 Date: Negotiable Training is customized to suit client’s requirements. On-Site and Off-Site Training Registers and Evaluations will be submitted to client||Unit standard identity: 15234 Qualification ID: 61595 LP: 35928 Qualification Title: FETC Business Administration Services METHOD OF ASSESSMENT: Practical Applications Problem Solving Techniques Case studies Final Summative Assessment|
The Short Course “Time Management” and “Stress Management” is designed to encourage healthy life and work style competencies that increase individual effectiveness and benefits both employer and worker.
AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP, THE LEARNER WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify and solve problems using critical and creative thinking, when prioritizing tasks and translating strategy into action.
- Work effectively in a team.
- Organise and manage him/herself and his/her activities. It is critical that the learner be able to manage him/herself by managing his/her time and learn to identify stressful situations.
- Collect, analyse, organize and critically evaluate information in the translation of strategic intent into daily action.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders regarding the organisation`s strategy and with the staff with regard to tasks delegated and deadlines expected.
The purpose of this learning unit is that the learners will be able to attend to personal needs, manage their own behaviour; manage time and exercise personal choices in a manner that is both reflective and independent:
|TIME MANAGEMENT||STRESS MANAGEMENT|
|Introduction Long term planningDay to day Planning & OrganisationSetting objectives & To do lists Diary keepingSetting prioritiesSchedules Life strategiesConclusionAssessments||IntroductionSelf-analysisCauses of stressWorking relationshipsPersonalitiesAdjustment behaviourMinimisationSelf-AdjustmentAssessments|