Learn to keep a set of Books up to Balance Sheet
|DETAILS OF COURSE|
HOW OUR PROGRAMMES ARE CONDUCTED
- All our programmes are delivered by means of a flexible learning environment.
- We deliver course content and lessons via the platform that you have accessibility to such as Skype, Zoom, Teams, e-mail, etc.
- Interactive help sessions are available to the learner throughout the duration of the course.
- Certification on completion of programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Those working in the administration field wanting to enhance their career.
- Those wishing to expand their career opportunity from home and offer bookkeeping services.
- Entrepreneurs wishing to manage their own financials.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- ALL businesses are required, by law to keep a set of books. Therefore, competent Bookkeepers are always in demand.
- This is a perfect fit if you have a head for numbers and excellent organisational skills.
- Apart from having more choice of professional roles, your certificate will help you stand out from the competition and enhance your career opportunities.
- Ability to understand financial documents such as Income Statement and Balance Sheets
- Ability to do a set of books from Journals to Balance Sheet.
- Develop the ability to understand financials documents.
- Understand how to read and do budgets.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- Important Financial Terminology
- Liquidity ratios
- Petty Cash Journals
- Cash Journals and Non Cash Journals
- Posting to Ledger accounts
- Balancing your books
|ACCOUNTING FUNDAMENTALS (BOOKKEEPING)
|MODULE 1||· Introduction to relevant and up to date financial terminology
· Understanding the accounting process
|MODULE 2||· Liquidity Ratios-Asset Test Ratio and Current Capital Ratio
|MODULE 3||· Bookkeeping Process
|MODULE 4||· Budgets
FOR BOOKING ENQUIRIES, CONTACT: Soraya Dawood: Cell: 0732435300