BRILLIANT BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL REPORT WRITING
|R2 100.00 per delegate
5 working days
|Duration: 2 Days
Time: 09h00 – 15h00
· Training is customized to suit client’s requirements.
· Online and Contact classes
· Registers and Evaluations will be submitted to client
| Unit standard identity: 110023
FETC Business Administration Services
METHOD OF ASSESSMENT:
· Practical Applications
· Written Communication
· Case studies
· Final Summative Assessment
|· Relate the purpose, content, form, frequency and recipients of a range of reports.
· Identify information sources & organisational procedures for obtaining and distributing information
· Compile reports related to a selected business function
· Liaise with relevant parties and verify that reported information is in accordance with requirements.
|Key principles of Report Writing||Planning and structuring of Reports|
|Work effectively with others in liaising with report recipients||Collect, organise and critically evaluate information when gathering required for the Report|
|Communicate effectively using language skills in the modes of oral and/or written presentations||Use technology effectively and critically when compiling the Report|
|Proofreading and editing Reports||Present layout Presentation for a Report format, including headings, bullets and Multi-level list numbering.|