Provide Product training to others in an organisation
|DETAILS OF COURSE|
|Course transmission mode||Online and Contact classes|
HOW OUR PROGRAMMES ARE CONDUCTED
- All our programmes are delivered by means of a flexible learning environment.
- We deliver course content and lessons via the platform that you have accessibility to such as Skype, Zoom, Teams, e-mail, etc. or Contact based.
- Interactive help sessions are available to the learner throughout the duration of the course.
- Certification on completion of programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
People working within a Marketing Environment, specialising in either Marketing Communication, Marketing Management, Market Research or Customer Management, where the acquisition of competence against this standard will add value to one’s job.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- Gain a broader and general understanding of methods and techniques for providing training and development to individuals and/or teams.
- Understand the requirements of the organisation’s workplace skills development plan.
- Enhance your communication skills with individuals and stakeholders
|Provide Product training to others in an organisation
|IDENTIFY CHALLENGES||Identify and solve problems pertaining to the presentation of training of products.|
|IMPROVE EFFICIENCY & EFFECTIVITY||Work effectively with others in the establishment and provision of product training to ensure effective learning.|
|Collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information pertaining to the development needs of each individual|
|COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY||Communicate effectively with individuals and/or teams when presenting product training.|
|CROSS CULTURAL VALUES||Be culturally sensitive across a range of social contexts in the provision of product training in terms of culture, ethics and values across a wide range of cultural backgrounds.|