We offer various end-user computing training and soft skilled courses which are industry related. Training is done on updated computers and software applications. We also train individual applications in Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and PowerPoint Presentation. We also offer a variety of short courses for soft skills training.
Our complete End-User Computer Course package range from Introduction to the Advanced level and include the following:
- Computer Keyboarding Skills (for beginners)
- Typing Techniques for data capturing, presentation, etc.
- Microsoft Windows Environment
- Microsoft Word Documents
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- Presentation Skills
DBC tutors are qualified and are experts in their fields.
COURSE FEES: ®
|COURSE: Learner Manual incl.||Full Settlement||Terms||Deposit (Non-Refundable)||2 Instalments|
|Certificate: End User Computer Training||R3 950||R4 450||R1 500||R1 475|
|Full Settlement:||5 working days before start date|
|Deposit:||With Registration Form|
|First Instalment:||With Registration Form|
|Monthly Instalments starts:||1st of every month|
DURATION AND OPTIONS:
|36 hours (6 working days) or 2 months Full time (Monday – Thursday) 4 months or Part time (Saturdays 3 hours) or times to suit the student|
ON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE, YOU WILL ACHIEVE:
- The practical ability to touch type.
- The ability to apply practical knowledge in managing Windows (the platform for various computer applications).
- The practical ability to produce professional-looking documents in Word by providing a comprehensive set of tools for creating and formatting documents.
- The practical ability to complete a spreadsheet program that is designed to record and analyze numbers and data, juggle numbers, formula and text and present your work in a polished, professional-looking format.
- The practical ability to produce, edit and present powerful PowerPoint presentations.
ADMISSION TO THE COLLEGE:
- Grade 12, 11 or 10 or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment (RPL) to meet basic requirements or
- Work experience
- Enrolment Form signed by learner and legal guardian with contact numbers
- Copy of ID (learner and legal guardian)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bill)
- Theory and Practical Examination
- A DBC Competency Certificate will be issued after achieving the Assessment
- A DBC Attendance Certificate will be issued for non-Assessment