FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIALS
SOFT SKILLS TRAINING
We offer various soft skilled courses which are industry related. The Finance for Non-Financial course is designed to equip people with no financial background to understand terminology and its processes. This short course will introduce you to:
- The concept of different documents used in a business unit.
- Analysing the budget needs of a business unit.
- Presenting and justifying a proposed budget for a business unit.
- Monitoring and controlling actual expenses and income against projected expenses and revenue.
|R1999.00 per delegate Includes: Training Manual Assessment Certificate of Competence Or Certificate of Attendance Learner to bring their own pencil, ruler, calculator and ruled paper||Duration: 2 Days Time: 09h00 – 15h00 Date: Negotiable Training is customized to suit client’s requirements.||Unit standard identity: 10049 Qualification ID: 615953LP Qualification Title: NQF 5 Marketing Management Diploma|
ON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE, YOU WILL ACHIEVE:
- Introduction to financial management
- Understand and make financial decisions
- Understanding the Accounting process (Journals, Ledger, Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet)
- Business Budgets (Operating budgets)
- Ratios (Current Capital Ratio & Acid Test Ratio)
- Cost Containment measures and Developing a Cost Containment plan
ADMISSION TO THE COLLEGE:
- Grade 12, 11 or 10 or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment (RPL) to meet basic requirements or
- Work experience
- Enrolment Form signed by learner and legal guardian with contact numbers
- Copy of ID (learner and legal guardian)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bill)
- Theory and Practical Examination
- A DBC Competency Certificate will be issued after achieving the Assessment
- A DBC Attendance Certificate will be issued for non-Assessment
DBC tutors are qualified and are experts in their fields.